Are you the president of a nuclear weapon wielding superpower? Congratulations! There’s an app for that.
Introducing the “Big Red Button” app for the Apple Watch — launch the nukes from the convenience of your wrist.
Targeting has never been so easy with a variety of options:
- Select your target destinations with Siri dictation. Relies on Apple Maps. It’s never wrong
- Tap a location on a zoomable map
- A Favourites list of your colleagues from other countries will automatically target their location
- Quickly rotate and let go of the digital crown to randomly select from a list of predefined targets and let it go. We call this feature “Atomic Russian Roulette”. It’s addicting, you’ll want to rotate and rotate!
Additional groundbreaking features include:
- Approve launches by signing with your finger on the watch face or by dictating “Sure, why not”
- Satellite view and the map update in almost-realtime after the target is hit by downloading latest imagery from military satellites. Terraforming has never been so fun
- Feel the hearts of your enemies stopping with the fantastic haptic feedback of your new toy. (Requires an In-App-Purchase of a backdoor access to their Apple Watches)
- Uses Force Touch technology to select the size of the warhead. Press harder to hit them harder
- Game Center integration to compete with your foes, complete with Leaderboards and Achievements
Download now or you’ll be out of the game first!
Successfully completed a client project in record time and budget by convincing the client that there’s no need for it.
Of course I wasn’t paid for the couple of hours it took me to research the idea and communicate my thoughts on it with the potential client. But it was the correct thing to do and I’d do the same again. Going for it could’ve ended very frustrating to all the parties involved.