The people who can unlock your iPhone X with their face will be henceforth known as your “X Twins”, short for “Face ID Twins”. Emoji: ♊️📲
☀️ — Freaking cold. Stay inside
🌥 — Warmer, but still freezing cold
🌨 — Warmest
Clueless Spammer is looking for a QA engineer.
I made another musical video. This time I remade David Bowie’s excellent “Space Oddity” with lyrics on the subject of ups and downs of indie app development. It should be more accessible to the general population than my previous video about the programming language Swift.
Lyrics are embedded in the video but here they are in full:
App Oddity ~~~~~~~~~~ App Review to Coder Tom App Review to Coder Tom Take your caffeine pills And put your headphones on App Review to Coder Tom Commencing countdown, you’re logged on. Check submission and may Jobs’ love be with you This is App Review to Coder Tom You’re featured on first page And the web sites want to know how much you’ve made Now it’s time to go out and celebrate This is Coder Tom to App Review I’m stepping through the doors And my head spins in a most peculiar way And the App Store’s very different today For here Am I sitting in my basement Far from outside world Why do I feel blue Is there something I can do? Though I’m past one million free downloads I can’t see many sales And I think I might've chosen wrong way to go Tell my customers I care, 'cause they should know App Review to Coder Tom Your app is dead, there’s something wrong Can you fix it Coder Tom Can you fix it Coder Tom Can you hear us Coder Tom Can you… Here am I lying in my basement Far from outside world All I feel is blue And there’s nothing I can do
Are you the president of a nuclear weapon wielding superpower? Congratulations! There’s an app for that.
Introducing the “Big Red Button” app for the Apple Watch — launch the nukes from the convenience of your wrist.
Targeting has never been so easy with a variety of options:
- Select your target destinations with Siri dictation. Relies on Apple Maps. It’s never wrong
- Tap a location on a zoomable map
- A Favourites list of your colleagues from other countries will automatically target their location
- Quickly rotate and let go of the digital crown to randomly select from a list of predefined targets and let it go. We call this feature “Atomic Russian Roulette”. It’s addicting, you’ll want to rotate and rotate!
Additional groundbreaking features include:
- Approve launches by signing with your finger on the watch face or by dictating “Sure, why not”
- Satellite view and the map update in almost-realtime after the target is hit by downloading latest imagery from military satellites. Terraforming has never been so fun
- Feel the hearts of your enemies stopping with the fantastic haptic feedback of your new toy. (Requires an In-App-Purchase of a backdoor access to their Apple Watches)
- Uses Force Touch technology to select the size of the warhead. Press harder to hit them harder
- Game Center integration to compete with your foes, complete with Leaderboards and Achievements
Download now or you’ll be out of the game first!
I covered Radiohead’s Karma Police with modified lyrics about some of the attitude towards Apple’s new programming language, Swift, that I saw on the net.
It’s meant to be fun. Lyrics embedded in the video. Enjoy.